When you join Temple Emanuel Preschool, you become part of a larger community. Join us!
Temple Emanuel Preschool is fortunate to have a very active PTA. The PTA chairmen serve for 2 years. They help provide a wonderful way for parents and families to become involved. The list of their events is very long and continues to grow:
- Host the Parent Open house
- Provide boxes and bags for each new student
- Organize our Succoth breakfast
- Set up the Thanksgiving feast
- Fulfills “holiday wish lists “ for homeless families
- Arrange a day of fun during school vacations
- Plan our family Havdalah-crafts, Israeli dancing, and supper
- Sponsor our annual Pizza/Ice Cream Lunch-crafts, community building
- Hosts the Teacher Appreciation lunches
Every Shabbat @ 11:00 am for children under 5
Shabbat services – in the Sanctuary @ 9:30 am
Shabbat Babysitting – 10:00 am until Noon for children under 5 in the Housman Activity Room.
A group especially for young families with children under 5. Our programs include art projects, Jewish-themed stories, and opportunities for parents and children to connect with each other and with Judaism in fun, exciting and energetic ways.
We also offer on-going classes such as baby boot camp, little beats music class, stroller walks, parenting classes and more! Contact Sarah Jacob for information.
Gift of Early Education
As a special incentive to Temple Emanuel members, we are offering a scholarship program to families who enroll for the first time, with up to $2,000 in savings.
Next Generation Membership
This year, Temple Emanuel has introduced a new membership category. Dues are voluntary for households with adults age 36 or younger.