Welcome to the Temple Emanuel High Holidays Information page.
Although our services will be live streamed and will make use of Zoom, we are very pleased to offer some wonderful options, including opportunities to choose your preferred service(s), hear all of the sermons, engage your children and teens in youth services, and listen to an inspiring pre-Neilah speaker, Micah Goodman (pre-recorded). Our hope is that you will have a meaningful High Holiday season in these challenging times.
Here are a few highlights:
- High Holiday Service Times (With links to all online service offerings)
- Don’t miss our Yom Kippur speaker Micah Goodman’s pre-recorded remarks from Jerusalem, God: The Admiration that Transforms Us.
- Please support our Annual Appeal! Donate or Pledge Online Today.
- Did you miss one of our service offerings or would you like to view it again? Visit our High Holidays Service Recordings page.
- Download the Rosh HaShanah Contemporary Service and Family Service Mahzorim
- Music and lyrics to our High Holidays Liturgy and the songs of the Contemporary Service
- Rosh Hashanah Seder (5781/2020) – The Rabbinical Assembly
- Selichot — The World Has Changed. Have You? Did you miss our beautiful and inspiring Selichot service? View it Today!
Wishing you and your family a New Year that brings good health, happiness and peace.
We look forward to “seeing” you on the holidays! Shana Tova!
Shanah tovah u’metuka
Yizkor: Yizkor is a memorial prayer recited four times a year: on Yom Kippur, Shemini Atzeret and the last days of Passover and Shavuot. At these times, it is customary to commemorate the life and passing of loved ones with tzedakah, to honor the memory your beloved departed.