- This event has passed.
May 21 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
with artist Jeanette Oren
Workshop via Zoom
Meeting ID : 912 7465 9764
Even if you’ve never done art, you will create a beautiful papercut in this one-hour LIVE class. The design is perfect for this unusual time. After registering, you will receive the new original pattern we will be working on during class.
Check out www.kuvinoren.com for her amazing artwork!
No charge. To reserve a space, please register (below)
Appropriate for any age person comfortable with a sharp knife. Only 5 basic supplies needed.
Supply List for Jeanette’s Papercutting Class
- Print the 8.5” x 11” pattern Jeanette will send to you. Print the Jeanette Kuvin Oren papercut Hamsa design pdf on your home printer with your regular paper.
- #11 Hobby Knife and Blade. It does not have to be a name brand, but it should have a #11 blade. These can be purchased at Amazon, Staples, Target, Wal-Mart, and at most hardware stores. If you cannot find a hobby knife, purchase a knife from Jeanette Kuvinoren.com/classes.
- Piece of cardboard to put under your papercut while you are cutting (or a “self-healing mat” used for cutting fabric and paper). Cardboard should be thick enough to protect the surface of your table from the blade.
- Glue stick or Elmer’s glue.
- Backing paper (any color you like) to go behind your finished papercut. Colored papers are available at the stores listed above. You can also use paint on white paper to create nice backgrounds. Jeanette will talk about options during class.