- This event has passed.
March of the Living – Travel with our Synagogue Community
April 28 @ 8:00 am
6 nights Poland and 4 nights Israel
Sun, April 28 – Fri, May 10, 2019
Join Cantor Rosemberg and Rabbi Robinson in this unique and memorable trip. On the March of the Living, you will travel with members from the Temple Emanuel Community, ages 17 and up to Poland and Israel in order to study the history of the Holocaust and to examine the roots of prejudice, intolerance and hate.
Full Program: $5995 per person (based on double occupancy)
Single Supplement Poland: $660
Single Supplement Israel: $400
– Roundtrip flights from NYC – Poland, Poland – Israel, Israel – NYC or Boston (economy class)
– 6 nights in Poland in hotels like the Mercure in Warsaw, or similar, and the Hilton Garden Inn in Krakow, or similar.
– 3 nights in Israel in hotels like Ibis in Jerusalem, or similar. (*Note: no early check-in is included)
– 3 VIP Kosher meals per day (lunch is a lunch box)
– Deluxe bus as per the program
– Entrance fees to all Jewish sites as per the program
– Polish pilot in Poland
– Polish security in Poland
– Israeli medic/security in Israel
– Israeli guide in Israel
– Participation in the Main Events in Poland and Israel including VIP seating
– March of the Living Jacket and Backpack
*All hotels are 4 star accommodations or higher
Register and pay your deposit online today!
Note: At checkout you will be given the option of paying by credit card or by check.
Please note that for all credit card payments, a 3% convenience fee will be added at checkout to cover online processing fees.
For more information about the March of the Living Experience, please contact Erin Moseley, 617-558-8127 or visit the March of the Living website.